Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a clever, imaginative and analytical web marketer to help expand our business of online and offline information products. If you have a strong online marketing background and are able to take ideas from the drawing board to completion, we’d like to speak with you.
Increasing online sales of products and subscriptions for three web brands
- Plan and execute PPC campaigns, SEO efforts, weekly e-letter mailings
- Create and test order flows and order pages
- Perform analysis, testing, and reporting of search marketing campaigns and provide recommendations based on traffic patterns, navigation paths, bounce rates, conversion trends, etc.
- Leverage social media to increase site traffic and sales
- Analyze sales, traffic and search data for new product ideas
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster Tools and other web measurement tools
- Fluent in the search landscape, including performing competitive analysis, keyword development, tracking tools, bid-management systems and reporting tools
- Experience in analyzing marketing metrics, quantitative evaluations of marketing efforts, establishing test methodologies, and analyzing results.
- Experience creating/modifying basic webpages and email efforts
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Works well on a team or on solo projects
- Good multi-tasking and organization skills
- Good sense of graphic design
- Direct marketing experience a plus
Send qualifications and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Belvoir Media Group
800 Connecticut Ave
Norwalk CT 06854